Integrity Online Personal Web Page
The following are required to access the FTP folder:
- FTP program (WS_FTP, FlashFXP, FTPExplorer or any other FTP software)
- Dialup account with Integrity.
- Internet Browser (to view the web page)
- A program to create web pages.
- URL to personal web page: www.integrity.com/homes/ (Replace with the part of your username before the @ symbol.)
Uploading to FTP site:
The following is the recommended process to upload to the FTP site:
- Create a web page with your favorite web design program. Save the files on your hard drive. The main webpage file MUST be named “index”
- Once the web page has been created, dialup and get online.
- Once online open up the FTP program, since there are many FTP programs out on the market the following settings are needed:
- Host Name: webs.integrity.com
- Port : 21
- Username or User ID: the username that you use to get online, including the part after the @ symbol.
- Password: the password that you use to get online
- Remote Path: leave blank
- Local Path: leave blank or specify the local folder and path to where the web pages are stored on the local hard drive.
- After the connection to the FTP is made, the files can be uploaded. Most FTP programs are drop and drag.
Viewing the web page:
To view the web page after the information is uploaded:
- Get online, and open up the internet browser program
- In the URL address window type in www.integrity.com/homes/ (Replace with the part of your username before the @ symbol.)